NPS is an indicator that depends on many elements that affect the overall experience. NPS can be affected by many factors, including product or service quality, customer service, availability and price.
A company can improve its NPS through activities such as:
- improving the quality of products or services, - improving customer service, - increasing the availability of products or services, - setting competitive pricing, - conducting effective marketing and promotional activities, - investing in innovation and product or service development.
Ultimately, NPS depends on individual customer perceptions and opinions, and a company can increase its NPS by understanding customer needs and expectations and adjusting its actions to meet those needs and expectations.
It is worth noting that NPS is one of many indicators that can be used to measure customer satisfaction. However, because of its simplicity and popularity, it is often used in business.
In addition, factors such as those have an impact on the NPS:
- User experience (UX) - the ease of use of products or services, the intuitive user interface, and the loading speed of a website or application can influence customers' feelings and their willingness to recommend a particular company.
- Brand image - customers' perception of a brand can influence their decision to recommend. Brands that are considered innovative, socially engaged or have a positive image may receive higher NPS ratings.
- Mode of communication - the way a company communicates with customers can influence how they feel. Good communication, prompt responses to questions and suggestions, as well as regular updates and information about new products or services, can help increase NPS.
- Competition - Customers' relationship with competing companies can influence their decision to recommend a particular company. If competing companies offer better products or services, a given company's NPS may drop.
- Company stability and credibility - the financial stability and credibility of a given company can affect NPS. Companies that are able to offer a stable business environment and have a good reputation in the industry may receive higher NPS ratings.